Friends, Family and Books
This week I ran into friends and family. Some planned and others synchronous, but they all had a common theme: we exchanged more than just nostalgic memories, personal progress and challenges. We traded ideas and the books that inspired them. Here are some of the books we brought out in conversation.
- My Journey with Maya, Tavis Smiley
- Hearing God, Dallas Willard
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Paulo Freire
- Essentialism, Greg Mckeown
- Radical, David Platt
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You, Cal Newport
- The Dip, Seth Godin
Good conversation. Good food. Good people. And good books. They’re necessary for growth and survival.