Choose Your Values by Choosing an Archetype
What values will I stand for? That can be an intimidating question. Let’s make it easier. First ask, How will I choose my values? Identify these navigational attributes:
- Map: How I view the world
- Vehicle: How I navigate the world
- Limitations: My blindspots
- Compass: (Values) The awareness of my position
Even this oversimplified process can be daunting. Let’s make it even easier:
- Find an archetype list.
- Scan values you want to live.
- Choose archetypes with those values.
- Select one archetype.