Reebok’s Rebrand and My Life
Ever since Reebok deviated from a clear athletic message, Nike pulled ahead and stayed way in front—for 30 years. But Reebok is back. Instead of just focusing on the “serious athlete”, they honed in on the Cross Fit market. Abigayle Norman says their rebrand is succeeding because they’re:
- Living the brand from the inside out.
- Creating a sense of community.
- Being current and authentic.
If it’s not too late for Reebok, it isn’t too late for me and you. We can rebrand ourselves:
- Live out your values and passion.
- Find or create your community.
- And be real.